VLC should be default media player on Xubuntu

Amit Bidkar amit.bidkar1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 19:00:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

@Yusuf: If you installed, Why you are forcing all people to install it
without solid reasons. I am not multimedia user but Developer and I am
getting from Xubuntu what I want apart from some screen tearing tweaks.

@Pasi: Please do not increase unnecessary dependencies.  I installed and
*LOVE* Xubuntu because it's lightweight and most *STABLE* distro.

Thanks,
Amit Bidkar