I really want to be get involved in further development of Xubuntu

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Apr 17 10:27:22 UTC 2019

Hello Mohammed,

glad to hear you like Xubuntu!

What kind of contributions have you been thinking? We have loads of
different tasks to be done that require all kinds of skills. Some of the
tasks do not even require any prior knowledge or skills.

You can read about some of the areas you can contribute from out Get
Involved page:
     https://xubuntu.org/contribute/

Finally, if you are familiar with IRC, #xubuntu-devel on Freenode is a
great place to get to know other contributors. You can also follow the
everyday developer discussion there.

Feel free to ask more questions if in doubt; we will happily answer. (I
recommend you subscribe to this list first though, so your messages do
not have to go through manual moderation.)

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/