Team Vote - Minimal Install Option on ISO

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Nov 28 08:49:03 UTC 2018

-1

I agree with the arguments made by Simon.

By doing the "minimal" installation this way, we're also passing the "do
what you don't want to do" -situation (mentioned by Kev) for our users,
because who would want to download the full ISO to get a lighter experience?

Cheers,
Pasi

Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/