Panel plugin/Indicator plugin/Notification area/Notification plugin/Status Notifier Plugin on Xubuntu 18.04

Willem Hobers whobers at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:35:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I also feel more unification would be nice: with certain themes the
icons (as far as their background colour is concerned) behave
differently on my set up, depending on (I believe) whether they are
panel or notification plugins - especially when using dark themes this
is a bit of a nuisance when some icons become invisible.

Still: Xubuntu 18.04 is proving to be a rock solid release. Thanks for
all the work.

Willem