Panel plugin/Indicator plugin/Notification area/Notification plugin/Status Notifier Plugin on Xubuntu 18.04

Mariusz Kubański mkubanski at linux.pl
Thu May 17 11:42:30 UTC 2018

Hello. I got to agree with Kolmar on that subject. I know that someone
can view this issue as small and unimportant, but I also think that
panel icons (plugins and applets) should be somehow more unified. They
really don't look good on bigger panels, like Kolmar said. And it seems
like there are three different plugins to handle very similar things.

I know that there are many more important things to do before 18.10
release (porting to GTK3, bug fixes etc.), but I hope that the
Xubuntu/Xfce devs will look at this issue in the future.

Thanks and keep up the good work,
Mariusz (Spass)