Xubuntu Council nominations are open

Sean Davis smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Mon May 7 00:52:51 UTC 2018

Hello everyone! I'd like to nominate myself for a position on the council.
I was on the council for the cycle we just wrapped up, and I hope to
continue this role. You can find everything you need to know about me from
my launchpad page below.

https://launchpad.net/~bluesabre

I hope to see more nominations rolling in this week! :-)

- Sean Davis (bluesabre)