Testing for Xubuntu Introduction Session

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 18:44:16 UTC 2018

Hi all,

following the recent blog post and social media posts we've seen an
upswing in new people washing up on our shores :)

Is there an appetite amongst the community for us to run a fairly
informal session on how you could join in?

We've got approximately 4 weeks between now and the start of Final Beta
and then Release Candidate that we could fit something in - I'll wait
for replies on either of the 2 lists - and we'll get something written
for social media posts.

cheers

Kev