Versions of i386

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri Jan 19 11:18:57 UTC 2018

Hello,

32-bit releases are being released "for now". Xubuntu 18.04 should see a
32-bit release unless something very dramatic and unusual happens before
release.

Or in other words, there is no long term plan and the decision is likely
made release by release in the future as well.

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                   › https://open.knome.fi/