New Ubuntu community hub and Xubuntu

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Oct 4 10:41:06 UTC 2017

Hello people (CC: Alan Pope),

a new Ubuntu community hub [1] has been launched [2]. Flavors are not
listed (yet), but after a quick talk with Alan, he promised us we could
get involved pretty much any way we want, as long as allowed by the
software – Discourse.

My gut feeling was that flavors – or at least we – would likely want a
separate category (possibly one main category for flavors, then a
subcategory for each opt-in flavor) rather than sending our stuff to the
generic categories.

My questions for you are:
– Where would you like to see Xubuntu appear in the community hub, if
anywhere?
– What kind of content do you think we should be submitting there?

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] https://community.ubuntu.com/
[2] https://popey.com/blog/posts/new-ubuntu-community-hub-launched.html