Testing for the Bionic LTS release.

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 19:14:26 UTC 2017

In addition to the normal daily and milestone Iso testing that we can do
[1], we have also got some packages that we can be testing within your
installation.

If you are using the latest 17.10 release you can test versions of some
packages that are already available in the development release. To do so
add the following ppa, update and you will be offered these packages :

https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/+archive/ubuntu/staging

NOTE: this ppa is ONLY suitable for those running Artful wishing to test
applications landing in Bionic.

For those already running the development release due out in April, you
can add this ppa, which includes packages which may end up in Xubuntu.
Included in this ppa are packages that have been worked on in Xfce for
Gtk3 :

https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/+archive/ubuntu/experimental

If you wish to test further, then the Daily ppa is also available for
Xubuntu and Xfce packages we are looking at:

https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
<https://launchpad.net/%7Exubuntu-dev/+archive/ubuntu/ppa>

Both of these ppa's can be used on Artful and Bionic.

Details of all the ppa's which the Xubuntu development team have control
over are detailed at https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev

cheers

Kev

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/384/builds