France mirror

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun May 28 21:25:48 UTC 2017

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your interest in hosting a mirror! To ensure quality, we
require any Xubuntu mirrors to go through the standard mirror
acceptance process that the rest of the official Ubuntu mirrors do,
you can learn more about that here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mirrors

Once it's confirmed as accepted in Launchpad, you can let us know and
we'll have a look to evaluate for inclusion on our downloads page (we
also review all the official listings every few months, but it'll be
quicker if you let us know).