Thunar Patch Testing

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:15:07 UTC 2017

Thanks for your development efforts! I've just installed it in Linux Mint
Xfce 18.1: Thunar 1.6.10git-b4826a8.

For others who wish to test: you need to enable the source code repo's for
this.

I'll report my test results in a few days; I'm glad you're looking into
this, because I repeatedly had to resort to Double Commander for copying
files.

Regards, Pjotr.