Proxy in xfce

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:03:49 UTC 2017

If you are using Firefox to access sites through a proxy (E.g. at work),
you can get to a proxy set-up as follows:

  * In Firefox, click on the Open Menu icon (3 parallel lines, at far right)
  * Click on on Preferences
  * Click on Advanced
  * Click on Network
  * Click on Connection

By default, Firefox is set up for No Proxy.  Have at it.