Beta 1 testers

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 07:39:47 UTC 2017

Please enable -proposed and update lightdm only. [1]

Then test the following:

 1. Lock desktop - can you unlock without trying more than once?
 2. Lock desktop,  then login to guest session and logout, revert to
    your normal user - can you unlock without trying more than once?
 3. Suspend and restart - can you unlock without trying more than once?

I have managed to fail the 3rd option when I'm a bit quick entering the
password ... [2]

Thanks

Kev

[1] You should find lightdm package 1.21.5-0ubuntu1 if not - try
changing repo server to Main.

[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/lightdm/+bug/1666803