Updated suggestions for the 18.04 wallpaper contest policies

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Mon Dec 4 12:13:35 UTC 2017

I'm reluctant to add this bit, because then this can revert back to the
previous state – eg. you find some work online and ask the creators
permission...

But I do see the point – I'd like to enable submissions for work that
are made by somebody in the submitters family or friends, but not
"anything".

Cheers,
Pasi