For the website team - Official logo usage

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Aug 27 11:21:59 UTC 2017

On 25.08.2017 15:15, Lozan Mihaylov wrote:

> Hello website team,
>
> Do you have an official Xubuntu DVD wallet and face artwork? If so,
> could you please send it to me on this email or leave a link to a
> website! Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Lozan Mihaylov

Hello Lozan,

there is no official DVD wallet and disc artwork for Xubuntu.

This was somewhat briefly discussed for 16.04 LTS along with potentially
doing a smallish print-run of the Xubuntu DVD's, but ultimately nothing
came of it. I think this was discussed either informally on IRC or in
one of our team meetings, if you want to dig up...

You can find the official Ubuntu templates in a mail that I forwarded to
the list back in July 2016 [1] in case you want to play around with it.

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2016-July/011251.html

--