Lock Testing

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 17:38:01 UTC 2016

Further to yesterday's mail.

We have 2 testcases now for gnome-screensaver and xscreensaver.

It is important the testcases are run in the order they appear on the
package tracker.

The 2 tests can be seen at the top of
http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/361/builds/117794/testcases

It does explain in the testcases about _not reporting_ bugs against
these testcase, but I will reiterate it here. Rather than fail either of
these 2 testcases - pass them and use the Comment area instead.

As intimated on yesterday's mail - we do not have much time to deal with
this issue.

It shouldn't take much longer than 10 minutes to run both tests and
report on the tracker - but you will need to test on hardware.

regards

Kev