Final Beta Testing

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 11:07:31 UTC 2016

Hi all

we have some images to test for the Final Beta.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/367/builds

Mostly there are no major issues with this image.

It does still need people to check this.

You'll note I said mostly ...

we do have 1 bug which will to stop us from releasing the beta

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/light-locker/+bug/1622303

This is affecting lock and as a result returning from suspend.

WE do need as much testing of this as possible in the next few days,
while we're unlikely to release Beta - we need to be in a position to
decide on our options for the release of Yakkety in October.

If you have extra information you can add to the bug report please do so
- we don't need any 'affects me too' comments however - that is what
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/light-locker/+bug/1622303/+affectsmetoo
is for.

regards