For the website team

David Pires slickymaster at
Mon Nov 28 11:41:11 UTC 2016

The best place for you to start would be to have a read at  the Xubuntu
contributor documentation [1] since it's what Xubuntu contributors use as a
guideline in their work.

If you have any doubts please feel free to mail me or to get in touch with
me in the #xubuntu-devel channel on the Freenode IRC network.

Best regards.

David Pires (slickymaster)
Xubuntu Documentation Lead