Mirror List Changes

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 08:18:17 UTC 2016

On 23/11/16 23:10, Stephen Kellat wrote:

>> [snip]
> Will there be a possibility for creating a future mechanism to regularize creating & maintaining a mirror set?  I understand that torrent is preferred but having a backup is useful.  [snip]
>
> Stephen Michael Kellat
There is always a possibility that someone would create a mechanism to
regularise the maintenance of our mirror set - but as always, that needs
someone who cares enough about regularising it to do the work setting up
said mechanism.

In my opinion - someone commenting, someone checking is mechanism enough
- it didn't take long from the issue coming up to it being dealt with.

Kev