Suggestion: Replace Evince with Atril

Thanos Apostolou thanosapostolou at outlook.com
Mon Nov 14 14:51:24 UTC 2016

As far as I have understood, the desired effect is to keep the ISO as small as
possible, so some people wouldn't like it to have both software (I think that
the latest xubuntu release didn't even include a media player). So, maybe it
would be better if someone of the xubuntu team could create a poll at the
facebook page https://www.facebook.com/xubuntuusers/?fref=ts
Since it's just a facebook page (and not a group) I think that a facebook app
is needed in order to create a poll. Or maybe it's easier to create something
similar at the google+ and twitter pages (I don't use them so much so I have
no knowledge about it).