Suggestion: Replace Evince with Atril

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:41:42 UTC 2016

Hi Thanos,

I think you're on to something.  Why not include atril and evince in a
release, and let the user decide if she prefers one or the other.  It's
a cinch to apt-get remove one or the other.  I've often thought the same
of brasero and xfburn.  In my view, brasero is vastly superior.  Hey, de
gustibus ...

Jordan