[TEAM] Strategy Document rewrite for "Xubuntu users" (and a bit more)

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 7 23:11:47 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:17 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> wrote:
> Hello Xubuntu team!
>
> Per the work item assigned to me, I've reworked the "Xubuntu users"
> section in the Xubuntu Strategy Document. While I was there, I modified
> the project lead and team sections slightly, to add links to the
> Launchpad teams and explain the structure a bit.
>
> A branch with the changes is located at:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~knome/xubuntu-docs/xsd-community-updates-feb2016
>     (bzr branch lp:~knome/xubuntu-docs/xsd-community-updates-feb2016)
>
> The diff for the whole change can be seen at:
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~knome/xubuntu-docs/xsd-community-updates-feb2016/revision/530
>
> Since it's about a week before the next meeting, i consider this mail
> sent with a fair amount of time to react so we can vote (or at least
> start voting) on approving the changes on the next meeting.

We began voting at the meeting:

http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/xubuntu-devel/2016/xubuntu-devel.2016-03-03-17.00.log.html#195

Approve Strategy Document rewrite for "Xubuntu users" (and a bit more)
(+1) or disapprove text (-1)

Motion carried (For/Against/Abstained 4/0/0)
Voters krytarik, pleia2, flocculant, knome

So if Xubuntu Team members who weren't there want to chime in, we'll
keep this vote open through end of day Friday (UTC).