whisker

Paul White paulw2u at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 2 16:37:31 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2 Mar 2016, at 12:25, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
> Also - what's +L - if you mean the left Super button - what happens to
> all the shortcuts already based on Super + foo?

I think what was wanted here was a keyboard shortcut of Super+L to open
the whisker menu in the same way that Super+T opens a terminal window.

As a user of several Ubuntu flavours, and Windows in my day job, the use
of "L" implies "Lock" so not really relevant to opening an application
menu.

The existing use of Ctrl+Esc is fine for opening the whisker menu but of
course anyone can define their own keyboard short-cuts to suit their own
needs.
--
Paul White
PaulW2U at ubuntu.com