Xubuntu 16.04

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:03:06 UTC 2016

Hi Charles,

Run 'sudo blkid' in a 16.04 terminal.  The important information here
are the UUID codes, which fstab needs to permanently mount media devices
on bootup.  It's possible to use the /dev drive assignments instead of
UUID in fstab ito identify the drives, but this is not recommended given
that /dev assignments can and will change.

Thanks,
Jordan