sudden freeze after login, Yakkety 16.10

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:51:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

Okay, I get a sudden freeze after I log into Yakkety.  my fstab is
correct to my knowledge.  When I exit to terminal, I am able to use
'startx' to get the gui going (though, the gui is having problems
the gui from the terminal.  Also, I can reload what Yakkety "forgets" in
the autostart queue.  Minor inconveniences, but I chalk it up to
development -- if I choose to use unstable software ...

Anyone experience anything similar?  I'm not inclined to make a bug
report on Launchpad, but if others think it's a good idea I will.

Jordan