i386 EOL plans for Xubuntu?

Bryan Quigley bryan.quigley at canonical.com
Tue Jul 12 20:44:24 UTC 2016

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for looking towards the bigger picture.   The Lubuntu team is
definitely keeping i386 for the 18.04 timeframe.  That doesn't mean
Xubuntu needs to drop it though.

Another item worth considering is changing the download page to put
more emphasis on the 64-bit version.  Right now, they show up as
equals and I'm sure that some users don't know which to pick - but are
64-bit capable.

Kind regards,
Bryan