Inconsistent behavior for form dropdowns when clicked

Brian Gottier webdesignbrian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:32:44 UTC 2016

When in any of the Xubuntu settings configuration screens, when a dropdown
is clicked, sometimes it shows the options, but sometimes it immediately
disappears. I found that when this is happening, if I hold the mouse button
down then the options remain visible. This behavior is not consistent,
because it will happen to be different for the same dropdown.

Example: The screen for Notifications settings. There is a dropdown
"Theme". When I click on it, it will sometimes stay open and let me make a
selection, but other times the options will immediately close. When this
happens, I have to hold my mouse button down to make the options stay
visible.