Package inclusion schedule for 16.04

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:22:24 UTC 2016

Thanks, Elizabeth.

The epson printer packages like many other 3rd party packages require the
Ubuntu standard package lsb.  Unfortunately,  lsb is not yet available in
16.04; the developers are peddling as fast as they can.

I was just wondering if anyone was aware of a schedule for introducing the
packages which are defined to be part of the release.  Actually, I forgot
that I was using this 3rd party package!

I can wait.  The missing packages will probably show up by beta-1.  I'll
print with one of my other computers until then.