Fwd: Preparing for 14.04.4 release on Feb 18

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 12:34:01 UTC 2016

On 16/02/16 13:29, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
> On 14/02/16 14:05, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
>> Following on from this.
>>
>> We now have builds available for testing at
>>
>> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/356/builds/112512/testcases
>> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/356/builds/112511/testcases
>>
>> Those links will work until there is a rebuild - generally the Trusty
>> .4 milestone tests can be found on
>>
>> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/356/builds
>
> Rebuilds - there was one late yesterday - there will be another
> 'tomorrow' for base-files it appears.
>
> So if you had set by time to test the point release of Trusty -
> tomorrow or early ~Thursday would be best
>
> Cheers
>>
>> Thanks all

Rebuild has happened now - so at the least we'd like some
boot/install/reboot smoke tests completed by tomorrow middayish (UTC).

We have an almost certain there'll be no more - I will be happy if we
get some results recorded against

iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/356/builds/112719/testcases

and

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/356/builds/112718/testcases

Thanks all