Xubuntu 16.04 themes

LibreGuarani libreguarani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:55:19 UTC 2016

Hello

My name is Giovanni and I am from Paraguay and currently living in
Philadelphia. I've been testing Xubuntu since 2012. I've always wanted
to contribute to the Xubuntu team but I am not a programmer. I have
done localization for other projects such as LibreOffice, Scribus,
OwnCloud, etc. I looked doing the spanish translationg for xfce but it
is completed.

Xubuntu originally comes with Greybird themes which I think it goes
very well with XFCE. Xubuntu also uses Elementary icons.

I have designed 5 Greybird themes and I was wondering if the Xubuntu
team would be interested in adding it to the themes family.

Greybird-yosemite (The name could change)
Greybird-americana (based on yosemite)
Greybird-elementary
Greybird-arc
Greybird-thick (makes it easier to resize the window) (needs some work)

For anyone who would like to test it, download it from here.

https://mega.nz/#!Cx5Q2aLA!Dc3OgqvvHTDrsV3C7C0MSVXCTcQkG0G0PUyF6eH6xTU

Themes can also be found at xfce-look.org

Chau!
-Gio