Xubuntu Council Nomination

Sean Davis smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:38:54 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I'd like to nominate myself (bluesabre) for a position on the Xubuntu
Council.

I've been with Xubuntu for a few releases now as Technical Lead (and member
of the community and team for longer) and would like to continue helping to
direct the growth and development of Xubuntu.  I'm primarily development
focused, so my contributions are largely with introducing new features
(where needed) and refining those we have.  I'll work with others in the
council to continue to ensure Xubuntu is stable but does not stagnate.

Thanks!

Sean