Ideas for the Xubuntu desktop (Was: [TEAM] Gathering "testimonials" for marketing purposes)

Benoit THIBAUD frombenny at
Tue Aug 23 07:54:42 UTC 2016

Have you tried the XFCE panel switch in the setting manager ?

It's not a whole answer to your request but it's here in Xubuntu. The
looking is also a theme. Perhaps a windows flavor for example the last
one (windows10 for example) and the last Mac OS should be added in the
default themes list in appearance.