IRC Testing sessions

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 18:11:09 UTC 2016

Similar to those we set up during the last cycle - we are considering
doing the same for this cycle.

While we've not settled upon when we would be running them, it is likely
that the first will be towards the end of May or in June.

What would help us right now would be the likelihood of attendees.

The first would cover both ISO testing and package testing during the
same session and be a brief run-through for newer testers.

Later sessions, if there is a need, would cover things with a bit more
detail.

So right now a simple 'yay' from you, if you would attend, will give us
some idea of whether it's worth running, we can then follow up with more
concrete times.

regards

Kev

Xubuntu QA Lead