2 Bugs xubuntu 15.10

Cosimo Concilio kosimo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:19:04 UTC 2016

Hello.

This a simple screenshot of the current daily build (April 4, 2016) of
Xubuntu 16.04 64bit in Catalan. Still half Catalan half English. After more
than one month waiting for approval in order to enter into the LoCo team to
help translate, writing e-mails to everyone, going to the dev-channel in
IRC, and getting no answer from anyone in the LoCo team, I just want to
mention two things.

1) I totally give up
2) If you really care about Xubuntu and want to make it a good tool for
people to use, I suggest to review the acceptance procedures as you can
easily loose people who wants to contribute to help the community.

The disappointed angry Man,

[image: Inline image 1]