How to report long hang between installer screens for non-Internet connected system

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Fri Apr 8 14:53:15 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I would like to report something I observe in the Xubuntu installer when installing on systems especially not connected to the Internet.

Prior to getting to the screen dealing with partitioning choices (just after the screen to download updates while installing / install third party software) there is an ENORMOUS HANG / delay.

Even for systems connected to the Internet, perhaps for disks that already have partitions on them I suspect, there is even a noticeable delay.

What package should this be noted against? Some sort of Xubuntu installer package, perhaps?

I am thankful,

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems