Wily Wolf Release Candidate

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 15:13:58 UTC 2015

Some time later today (15th) the images will be frozen until release
next week.

Tomorrow we should get images available for testing at the tracker.

In addition we will get upgrade tests available for upgrading from
either a downloaded image or over the web using the upgrader.

Both of those and of course the 64 and 32bit image need as much testing
as we can do between then and Thursday 22nd.

As always - please make sure you report on the tracker - we won't know
it's been done if we don't see it.