How to begin testing session on IRC

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 08:35:50 UTC 2015

On 17/11/15 09:48, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> On 2015-11-16 16:48, Dave Pearson wrote:
>> Afternoon All,
>>
>> After some discussion with Flocculant, I am setting up an irc session
>> for people who would like to start testing pakages/iso's for Xubuntu,
>> but don't really know where to start.
>>
>> I have set up a doodle poll for for time suggestions, to try and get
>> as many there as possible.
>>
>> http://doodle.com/poll/giswq4bst297t2tg
>>
>> I'm hoping to run it on November 29th.
>>
>> If that date is too early please let me know so I can put it back.
>>
>> I will still use the poll time if I do.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Dave
>> akxwi-dave
>
> As Mailman has problems with shoeing HTML-only mails, here's the
> message in plaintext format.
>
> Cheers,
> Pasi

Following up on this, the session will run at 18:00 UTC in
#xubuntu-devel on freenode. [1]

If you don't have a client set up for IRC you can access the channel via
the IRC tab on our tracker at http://tracker.xubuntu.org/#tab-irc

thanks

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Testing+Session&iso=20151129T18&p1=%3A&ah=1