Community Meeting

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 3 18:09:48 UTC 2015

On 03/11/15 17:21, Micah Gersten wrote:

> On November 3, 2015 11:09:55 AM CST, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
>> The next meeting is set for 11:00 UTC on Friday 4th December. [1]
>>
>> Agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings
>>
>> In #xubuntu-devel on freenode.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> [1]
>> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Team+Meeting&iso=20151204T11&p1=%3A&ah=1
> Is there a reason that these meetings are so early? It makes it difficult for anyone in North America to participate.
>
> Thanks,
> Micah

When I've run them at 20:00 UTC still hardly anyone turns up.

So basically - the team decided that rather than one person (at the time
Pasi when he was XPL) set the meetings and run them - that team leads
would do so - to suit them. Then there should be meetings at different
times during a cycle.

I set this one at this time so that Sean (who's told me that's a good
time for him) can make it.