TEAM: Wily Werewolf Package Testing

elfy elfy at gmx.co.uk
Mon May 25 17:51:39 UTC 2015

On 25/05/15 18:28, saqman2060 wrote:
> [snip]
> What I am trying to say, make the testing a little more interesting.
> Something new every cycle. Also, we can remove the test for a feature
> and create another test for a feature that was not covered. In this
> attempt, we don't over extend the testcase itself.
>
> Istimsak Abdulbasir.

What I am trying to say is that unless someone has a _real_ reason to
run with package testing - then we will not be doing it.

I'm certainly not going to get into creating more tests for people not
to do in the hope that magically we get more testers - and by more I
really don't mean 4 instead of 2.

These tests, creating new testsuites and all the other things that need
to be done in order for them to be usable take time - they don't just
happen.

I'm all for ideas, but this thread is about

    I plan to not do so this cycle unless anyone thinks that we should -
    and just thinking we should isn't likely to change my mind

I've seen nothing to change my mind.