TEAM: Wily Werewolf Package Testing

elfy elfy at gmx.co.uk
Sun May 24 16:25:35 UTC 2015

On 24/05/15 13:12, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:

> If I understand this correctly, not enough app testing is being
> performed. Either we need more testers or more testing.

Well.

More testing is (assuming the same footfall as Vivid) just the same few
people looking at the same thing more.

Not particularly useful - what we need is more people ;)

That said - the package tracker tends towards static testing - when we
/did /get test results they showed up after I'd said something like 'go
forth and test this please'

What is more useful is that you,me and everybody, use the new OS when we
can - check things out as you go, then report bugs via Launchpad - if
they get tagged wily - we can then grab them easier.

However I am willing to be convinced otherwise ...