Vivid QA incentives report

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:40:24 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:52 PM, elfy <elfy at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

>  On 22/05/15 18:49, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:
>

> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Paul White <paulw2u at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>

>>  https://trello.com/xubuntuteam
>>
>>  --
>>  Paul White
>>  PaulW2U at ubuntu.com
>>

>   Thanks Paul.
>

> Thanks. I am inferring this will give me an idea of what to expect in the
> meeting?
>
> Did you look at it - not sure why you think it'll give you an idea of what
> to expect in a meeting.
>
> It's something that 'we' already use - Paul and I are discussing methods
> to give testers more information.
>

>> This is good stuff. Looks more like a blue-print of Xubuntu activities. I
won't say everything, but what relates to the Xubuntu project is tracked in
this tracker. The bugs are imported from launchpad. I like the detailed
descriptions of them. I learned a few things when it comes to filing a bug
report. For instance, installed the gdb program to help with bug
backtracing.

Now I can subscribe to "cards" if I understood that right to track a
certain activity. However, I did not see the option to add a "card". It
appears I have to be an administrator.

Wish launchpad could look this neat.