TEAM: Wily Werewolf Milestone participation

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Tue May 12 18:33:57 UTC 2015

For the last two cycles we've not taken part in milestones until the
Beta stage.

We need to decide how we're going to play this cycle.

I've not got a problem if we do the same - though it might be useful to
play it by ear, and decide closer to the time they arrive (currently
unable to say when - Wily release schedule not published yet)

On the other hand - the LTS cycle starts in 7 months, so do we do them
all getting back into practice so to speak.