[TEAM] Reviewing the "Seeds & Composition" section on the Strategy Document

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 16 13:57:13 UTC 2015

On 16/03/15 13:38, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> it's time to review and discuss the last section on the Xubuntu Strategy
> Document that hasn't been updated during the "modern" Xubuntu times;
> Seeds & Composition.
>
> I've attached both the current and the new, proposed version to this
> message.
>
> The proposed version has been mostly drafted with Unit193 and has
> briefly gone through Sean and Simon.
>
> Time to discuss.
>
> Cheers,
> Pasi

I can almost ack that as it is ...

One point only - I've never bothered to mention previously, but if we're
re-working it then I will now.

Imagine that there is an application - that would be just be the best
thing since sliced bread, but no-one's bothered about translations - at
all. Only available in English.

Assuming that all other points are ok.

Does

* Localization. Does the application have translations in the most
commonly used languages?

or the new

* Localization

mean that no-one gets the package?