workspace switcher

spam at kriptonium.com spam at kriptonium.com
Sun Jun 7 19:48:21 UTC 2015

Dear Mike Holstein, I accidentally asked question at xubuntu-development
mailing list. My bad, I want to ask this question at xubuntu-user
mailing list. But thanks for your responded. I don't like pretty 3d
effect (that cost and drain my laptop battery faster), but maybe I used
to open to many file editor during coding and split them on different
workspace and workspace switcher are useful to me for quick preview
(when using unity-desktop) , btw I love xubuntu. It is more faster,
efficient and now I love the simplicity. I dont need workspace switcher
now, I still can use workspace navigation shortcut key. My thanks to all
xfce and xubuntu developers, your are doing are great distro.

p/s : This thread closed :)