Goodbye

Shawn Barnes slooksterpsv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:13:55 UTC 2015

Elfy,

I really wish you would reconsider and open up a dialog about your
concerns. I always see your posts and responses. You've helped out Xubuntu
a lot. We are a community and should would work together as such.

If you do choose to leave, I understand and wish you the best in your new
projects and life. Thanks for everything you've done.

Thanks,
--Shawn B