PDF exports of the documentation

Luyin luyin at blesius.eu
Thu Jul 23 09:35:18 UTC 2015

Good Morning!

As I have told Pasi yesterday on #xubuntu-devel, I'm capable and
willing to work on this from October on. Before that I won't be able
to do so.

I have already subscribed to the relevant parts on Launchpad, and if I
find anything I can already do in my spare time, I will certainly do
that, too.

All the best,

Alex

I encrypt Mails using PGP.