Discussion: GIMP in the default seed

A Blesius onkel-pflaume at web.de
Thu Jan 29 13:25:43 UTC 2015

What about Pinta[1]? It's lightweight, offers basic and advanced
editing options, and is much more comprehensible than GIMP.

Greetings,

Alex

[1] https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/precise/pinta/

Ich verschlüssele meine Emails mit GnuPG.
Erfahren Sie mehr hier:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/de/index.html

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/Specifications/Oneiric/