Installed Games

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:59:34 UTC 2015

@Elfy: Why do you consider these games as mere "clutter"? They offer simple
amusement to many, which I find as important as, say, having multiple
desktop wallpapers to choose from. Or having multiple themes.

The installation packages of most of these games take even less space on
the iso, than an average wallpaper.....

For instance: in Xubuntu 14.04, the installation package of AisleRiot
Solitaire is only half a megabyte: 585 kB, to be exact. And the
installation package of Minesweeper (gnome-mines) is only one third of a
megabyte: 298 kB.

What problem does removing them solve? :-)

Regards, Pjotr.