Second call for translators - Xubuntu packages translations

David Pires slickymaster at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 5 11:44:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, it's that time again.

Like it was mentioned in the first call for translators [1], two following
calls will be made during the Vivid Vervet cycle [2].

This time are our focus are the packages that exist outside Xubuntu [3],
but are mainly built to fit a need in Xubuntu, specfically:

   - https://translations.launchpad.net/lightdm-gtk-greeter/
   - https://translations.launchpad.net/light-locker-settings
   - https://translations.launchpad.net/menulibre
   - https://translations.launchpad.net/mugshot

If you've never contributed a translation before and your native language
is not English but you have really good English skills and are comfortable
using software in English, you can make a huge contribution by helping to
translate the Xubuntu applications into your native language.

Before you start translating, we recommend joining the Ubuntu-translators
mailing list [4] to keep up with notifications about important translation
template updates and to stay in touch with other Ubuntu translators.

Cheers,
David Pires (slickymaster)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster
Xubuntu Documentation Lead